Example of Rentals Page
With the Search Bar, you can filter your results by typing in the specific information you're looking for, along with the Filter Dates option above it, which will narrow down your specified time range.
With the Rental Status dropdown menu, you are able to narrow down the list and show either the Active or Completed rentals.
Example of Filtering Rentals
- Active Rentals will show you which users are using hardware in real-time
- Completed Rentals will show you a history of each user and their previous activity, from the specific piece of hardware they rented, to the start location/time and end location/time.
Clicking on any hardware on the list, will redirect you to the rental details page. When you view the Rental details screen, you'll see:
- A map of where the rental took place
- For systems that support tracking, you'll get a view of where the user has taken the hardware, represented by the line on the map)
- Hardware number
- Start and endpoint of rental
- Duration of the rental (start and end timestamps)
- User rating of that particular rental between 1 and 5 stars
Example of Rental Details
Example of Transaction and Payment Information
Example of Customer Support Information
- Transaction information includes the rental duration, rate, type of membership, and the total amount charged for the user's rental.
- Payment information includes the hold ID, hold amount, captured amount, description, status, and any credit card details.
To initiate any refunds associated with a transaction, select the Issue Refund button on the upper right-hand side of the section.
Your refund amount can be a full refund or partial refund, depending on the reasoning. After a refund amount is entered, a refund reason will need to be added. When you're finished, click the submit button.
After a refund is issued, an email will be sent to the user showing the following with the system name after "Message from" and the message is the Refund Reason. The transaction details will be below.
Sample refund email.
Note: The image will appear depending on the branded app you are using.