Custom Fees are used to set custom amounts for fees pre-tax or post-tax. This could be used for infrastructure fees, fees to the city, etc. Check it out in Billing > Fees.
Click on "+Add" to add the fee
It will redirect you to this page
- Active On
- The date on which this fee will start being applied.
- Archive On
- The date on which this fee will stop being applied.
- This name will identify the fee to users on the app and their receipts.
- A complementary description to help explain what the fee is about.
- The fee amount to charge.
- Apply above threshold
- The rental fee amount above which this fee will be applied (inclusive).
- Apply below threshold
- The rental fee amount below which this fee will be applied (not inclusive).
- Apply to members
- If checked, the fee will also be applied to users with memberships.
- Apply post-tax
- If checked, the fee will be applied after taxes.
Once you save the fee, it will automatically be listed on the fees page. This will show when it was created and it's status.
Example of active fees
You also have the option to archive your fee. Just click on the name and it will redirect you to a new page. You will see the "Archive" button on the upper right.
To view your archived fees, click on the fee status box and it will pull up all the archived fees you have done. Keep in mind that once you have archived your fees, you cannot unarchive it.
The Export button above the status, allows you to convert your listed fees into a csv file.
Example of exported .csv file