Comment on page
Add a membership
To create a membership, click the + Add button on the upper right-hand side of the screen.
- 1.Active on: Set the date that users will begin to see the membership.
- 2.Archive on: Set the date that the membership will archive and stop being available.
- If the membership is free, then it will cancel all of the users' memberships right away on that date.
- If the membership is a paid membership, they’ll be able to use the membership for the rest of the paid term, but won’t be able to renew afterward.
- 3.Membership name: Enter a name for the membership that you wish to create. Please note that this name will be visible to users and must be unique across the entire Movatic system.
- 6.Free Time: You can choose from 10 minutes of free time to 78 hours of free time.
- 7.Discount: Set a percentage off for each rental.
- 8.Money off: Set the amount of money off for each rental.
- 9.Minimum Wallet balance: Choose the minimum wallet balance that users with this membership will need in order to start a rental. If you leave this blank, the value for the Rate will be used. *NOTE: This will only show up if you have a branded app and wallet enabled.*
- 11.Waive Base Rate: Enable this option to exempt users from being billed for the rental base rate (unlock fee). When this option is enabled, users will not be charged the base rate for their rentals.
- 12.Priority: Choose a priority between 1 and 10. This determines the order that multiple memberships are shown in the app - the higher the number, the higher up the list the membership is shown.
- 14.Hidden: Choose whether the membership should be hidden. Hidden memberships will not appear in the subscription search or walkthrough in the app. You'll only be able to add a user to a membership via the dashboard.
- 15.Branding Color: Select the branding color for the membership, which will be viewable to users on the app under the Memberships tab.
- 16.Logo: If desired, upload a logo for the membership. The file must be a .png, 200px wide, 200px high, and less than 1MB. This will appear beside the membership name when a user searches for the membership (as shown below).
When you're finished, click the save button. You'll receive a green showing success.
- 1.From the home screen, click on the menu button on the upper left-hand side of the screen.
- 2.Select Search.
- 3.Type in the name of the membership you are joining.
- 4.Verify that the membership you are joining is correct, then select Select.
- 5.Enter the required password to join your membership then select Confirm. Note: Your membership may require an admin to approve you instead of entering a password.